2019 program – Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
November 09th – 11th 2019, Toronto
Steve Galloway will be teaching Nei Gong Level 1 and Yang Taijiquan Level 1 syllabus on November 09th – 11th 2019 in Toronto, Ontario. Our Level 1 events are a rolling program of structured quarterly martial events to help practitioners:
- consolidate the lower Dan Tian
- improve Qi circulation through the body’s major channels
- purge energetic pathogens from the body
Syllabus content features a program of Qi Gong, Dao Yin, and Lower Dan Tian Gong which is delivered progressively depending on the ability of participating students.
Nei Gong Level 1 Nei Gong material includes:
- Song breathing practices
- Hunyuan Qi Gong
Wu Dao Yin
Taijiquan Level 1 is a program of quarterly martial arts events which features these classical skill sets:
- Structural alignment
- Sung – an “internal” process for releasing tension
- Ting – an “internal” process for connecting to internal energy, its movement, and its regulation
Training revolves around the development of practical skills:
- Ji Ben Gong – physical conditioning
- Wu Song Shen Fa – 5 exercise set for conditioning soft tissue
- Ba Men – (8 Gates)
- Huang Xing Xian 37 Step Yang Style
- Tui Shou – Push Hands
Read more about Yang Taijiquan here.
Nei Gong is an integral component of the Taijiquan syllabus. Level 1 Nei Gong material includes:
- Song breathing practices
Qi Gong practice and principles
- Nei Gong practice and principles
Steve Galloway has been delivering Nei Gong and Taijiquan syllabus material throughout Europe for 10 years and throughout the USA and Canada for 5 years. This standardized syllabus is delivered to move students through the Nei Gong process safely and efficiently.
- Saturday November 09th (9:30am – 5pm)
- Sunday November 10th (9:30am – 5pm)
- Monday November 11th (9:30am – 5pm)
- 90 minute lunch break. Lunch is not included in course cost
- Cost: CA450
- Find accommodation at Airbnb, Booking.com, Hotels.com
Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Rd, Toronto, ON, M6H 2X4
Long distance travellers can be affected by weather, or public travel availability/restrictions and you should consider regional and local logistics especially when booking long distance travel involving flights or other public transport.
For more information about this event please send us a message using our contact form.
|Ottawa||13 - 15 Sept||2 day Taiji/1 day Nei Gong|
|Washington DC||21 - 22 Sept||Taijiquan|
|Atlanta||28 - 29 Sept||Nei Gong|
|East Lansing||05 - 06 Oct||1 day Taiji/1 day Nei Gong|
|Toronto||09 - 11 Nov||2 day Taiji/1 day Nei Gong|
|Winston-Salem NC||16 - 17 Nov||Nei Gong|
The Nei Gong process is a classical process and is, at times, very strong. For this reason we do not recommend that anybody with psychological disorders or those with serious medical issues/needs attend these events. There are many ‘medical’ Qi Gong schools that would be more appropriate for these kinds of needs.
Nei Gong is also unsuitable for pregnant women or anybody under 18 years old. Lastly we reserve the right to ask any student to leave the training immediately if we deem the training to be unsuitable for them, or a risk to their well-being.